«

»

Aug 13

How Merely Understanding Body Language Can Allow You To Influence Anyone and Win Any Negotiation

What is actually being said? How can the man across from you truly feel about you? Science has shown the words someone says merely accounts for about 7% of what they are actually communicating; although you might have the choice of listening to what the other person is saying. So what about the other 93%? That establishes itself in carriage Tai Lopez, eye contact, and tonality amongst other matters. So that hot girl‘s number that you got at the club but didn’t text back. You will be able to see these situations coming, and perhaps avoid them, if you understand these few tricks on how to read body language.